A fresh new dual fan design, VENTUS proudly displays its industrial shapes in neutral colors to fit any build.
Nvidia Turing™ Architecture
GeForce RTX is powered by Nvidia Turing, the world’s most advanced GPU architecture for gamers and creators. Get truly next-gen performance and features with dedicated AI and ray tracing cores for the ultimate experience.
Get Super Powers
The new GeForce RTX SUPER™ Series has even more cores and higher clocks, bringing you performance that’s up to 25% faster than the original RTX 20 Series and 6X faster than the previous-generation 10 Series GPUs. It’s time to gear up and get super powers.
Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience™ lets you do it all. It’s the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
Designed for More Air Pressure
Compared to more generic fan designs, VENTUS fans utilize more fan blades with a unique curve to enhance heat dissipation by generating more concentrated air pressure.
Smooth Heat Pipes
Up to 6mm thick copper heat pipes with a smooth squared shape at the bottom maximize heat transfer from the surface of the copper base plate.
To temper the heat generated by a powerful GPU, MSI graphics cards use a solid nickel-plated copper base plate. The base plate catches the heat from the GPU and transfers it to the heat pipes for dissipation so you can keep cool.
Premium Thermal Compound
Every detail counts when it comes to creating the ultimate thermal design, which is why VENTUS uses a premium thermal compound to make sure it outlives the competition.
Using thicker layers of copper enables faster and cleaner signal transmission for sustained performance.
We’ve Got Your Back
A sturdy backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.
Ample amounts of thermal pads are used to allow various components to transfer heat to the heatsink for better cooling.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognised and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system’s key metrics in real-time.
The latest version of MSI Afterburner features OC Scanner for RTX 20 series graphics cards. OC Scanner is an automated function that will find the highest stable overclock settings for your card. Giving you a free performance boost for a smooth in-game experience thanks to higher FPS.
MSI App Player
Developed under an exclusive partnership with BlueStacks, the MSI APP Player brings seamless mobile gaming experiences to PCs. Leverage the advantages of mouse and keyboard controls, better graphics, and multi-tasking for mobile gaming supremacy.
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1830 MHz / 15.5 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- Customised Dual Fan Design
- Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC™ and HDR
- Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
- GeForce RTX™ VR
- By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, GeForce RTX will take VR to a new level of realism.
- Model Name: GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ VENTUS OC
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™
- Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- Cores: 3072 Units
- Core Clocks: Boost: 1830 MHz
- Memory Speed: 15.5 Gbps
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- Power Consumption: 250 W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin x 1, 6-pin x 1
- Recommended PSU: 650 W
- Card Dimensions: 26.8 x 11.4 x 5 cm
- Card Weight: 1046g
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
- Multi-GPU Technology: NVIDIA® NVLink™ (SLI-Ready), 2-way
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Y
- G-Sync® Technology: Y
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Y
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680×4320