Take the next evolutionary leap with the performance hybrid architecture of 12th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Get the performance you need, where you need it, whether you’re a gamer, creator, streamer, or everyday user. Whatever you’re into, do more of it, whenever you want with Intel® 12 Generation processors. With unprecedented new performance hybrid architecture, 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors offer a unique combination of Performance and Efficient-cores (P-core and E-core). That means real-world performance, intuitively scaled to match whatever you’re doing.
The Performance-core is Intel’s highest-performing CPU core ever. And it’s designed to maximize single-thread performance and responsiveness for compute-intensive workloads like gaming and 3D design. The Efficient-core delivers multithreaded performance for tasks that can run in parallel (like image rendering), along with efficient offload of background tasks for modern multitasking.
So that Performance-cores and Efficient-cores can work seamlessly with the operating system, Intel built Intel® Thread Director right into the hardware. Automatically monitoring and analyzing on-the-fly, Intel® Thread Director guides the operating system, helping it place the right thread on the right core, at the right time. And it does it all dynamically, adapting scheduling guidance based on actual computing needs, not on static rules.
12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors also support the next wave of discrete graphics cards and storage devices. These devices take advantage of increased throughput coming with PCIe 5.0 as well the higher speeds and bandwidth of DDR5 memory. With 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, standard, built-in features enable capabilities like noise suppression, auto-framing, and optimization for bandwidth and video resolution while gaming. That saves you time and lets you multitask in ways you’ve only ever dreamed of, until now. From epic gaming to browsing to streaming to creating your next masterpiece, 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors make it all entirely doable.
- Socket : FCLGA 1700
- Total Number of Cores: 16
- Number of Performance Cores: 8
- Number of Efficiency Cores: 8
- Max Turbo Frequency: 5.20 GHz
- Performance-core Max Turbo FrequencyL: 5.10 GHz
- Efficient-core Max Turbo Frequency: 3.90 GHz
- Performance-core Base Frequency: 3.20 GHz
- Efficient-core Base Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Cache: 30 MB Intel Smart Cache
- Total L2 Cache: 14 MB
- Processor Base Power: 125 W
- Maximum Turbo Power: 241 W
- Note: CPU cooler not included.
- Max Memory Size: 128 GB (dependent on memory type)
- Memory Types
- Up to DDR5 4800 MT/s
- Up to DDR4 3200 MT/s
- Max Memory Channels: 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 76.8 GB/s
- Processor Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 770
- Graphics Base Frequency: 300 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.55 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory: 64 GB
- Execution Units: 32
- 4K Support: Yes, at 60Hz
- Max Resolution (HDMI): 4096×2160 @ 60Hz
- Max Resolution (DP): 5120 x 3200 @ 60Hz
- Max Resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel): 5120 x 3200 @ 60Hz
- DirectX Support: 12
- OpenGL Support: 4.5